Call for Expression of Interest / Please see attached document
TrønderEnergi AS, on behalf of Kikagati Power Company Ltd, hereby solicits Expressions of Interest from contractors to develop the Kikagati hydropower project in Uganda. The run of river, low head, 2 x 8 MW Kikagati HPP, located on the Kagera River includes:
* A 170 m long river weir of maximum 11.5 m height incorporating a gated spillway and flushing sluice,
* Intake structure with hydro-mechanical equipment and power canal,
* Fine trash racks and gates at intake for turbine generator units,
* Two 8MW bulb turbine generator units and associated auxiliary plant, and
* Two main transformers, switchyard and connection to two 33 kV transmission lines
The Investors are also in the final stages of feasibility study for another project, the Nsongezi Hydro Power Project, a 39 MW run off river plant 13 km downstream the Kikagati project site. Interested contractors will be asked to provide indicative prices also for the Nsongezi project, as the Investors see this as a natural continuation of the Kikagati project.
Expression of Interest should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be received no later than 16:00 GMT+1 on August 2nd 2013.
P.O.Box 9480 Sluppen
NO-7486 Trondheim, Norway
Attn: Mr. Inge Stølen
Tel: +47 920 27 577