Welcome to Development Business!
This website offers many resources for companies interested in global procurement opportunities. With its updated tender database, you can perform searches of Procurement Notices, Monthly Operational Summaries and Contract Awards. We welcome you to explore:
Please use our User Guide
for a detailed description of the search features. The site is an ongoing development and we appreciate any feedback
you have! We would like to invite you to become a fan on Facebook
, follow us on Twitter
and invite your network to do the same.
Development Business is the official and most consolidated information source for consulting, contracting and exporting opportunities worldwide.
is published by the United Nations Department of Public Information and is available by subscription here
. We provide you with the tools you need to successfully bid on international contracts financed by the UN, multilateral banks and governments. See a list of our Partnering Agencies.
We offer up-to-date information on:
- Procurement Notices
- Contract Awards
- Development Bank Operational Summaries
- Event Announcements
- Tender Alert Notifications Via Email
- Weekly Procurement News and Highlights
and much more...
- Unlimited access to over US$ 90 billion worth of contracts financed by our partners.
- Advanced search options by type of notice, country, sector, institution, project, status, date posted, deadline and keyword.
- Detailed search by country/sector for recently approved projects and planned procurements.
- Full access to the digital version of Development Business providing an exceptional reading experience in magazine format.
- Occasional event discounts for our partners' business events and seminars
- Ten percent (10%) discount for placing an advertisement in Development Business
AS A SUBSCRIBER YOU CAN:
- Tender alerts for select categories
- Notifications on relevant procurement and business events
- Daily customer service for any inquiries about Development Business
Why Development Business?
DB is official.
- Download and save the latest tenders on projects in developing countries and receive immediate updates if changes occur.
- Forward your selections to colleagues or print them for your records.
- Bid for contracts in over 180 countries in over 40 business sectors.
- Track global competition and find sub-contracting opportunities.
- Keep abreast of projects in the pipeline.
As the official source of procurement information from the United Nations, multilateral banks and several governments; most of our content providers have made it mandatory to publish notices in DB. We have established strong trust-based relationships with our clients over the past 30 years.
DB ensures quality.
We have been publishing procurement notices for over 30 years. There is no other international publication that provides editorial services for procurement information.
DB is relevant.
We edit and publish only those notices that are relevant to our clients and which are submitted directly from our partners' agencies.
DB is up-to date.
Relevant notices from banks and institutions with whom we have built solid relationships over time.
DB is accurate.
We hold the copyright for the information we publish. Changes in content, updates or revisions will be clearly marked. Any inconsistencies will immediately be communicated to our content providers.
to advertise with us.
TO LEARN MORE:
Visit our About Us
section, take a look at our FAQs
or Contact Us.